The Franchise start-up costs are kept to a minimum to ensure that a Franchise can start with minimum risk and not be hampered by large capital layout. Franchisees market the SAToyTrade product range and obtain the products at discounted prices from the SAToyTrade Head Office. All marketing material (e.g. catalogues and flyers) are provided for free and no royalties or annual fees are payable.
Each SAToyTrade Franchise obtains exclusive rights to service uniquely defined schools and nursery schools. A Franchise is defined as Small, Medium or Large based on the number of exclusive and uniquely defined schools. The Franchise client base further includes therapists, parents and anyone interested within the community.
For more information on the SAToyTrade Franchise opportunity please submits your contact detail and information.
The “Ideal” Franchisee:
The “ideal” attributes of a SAToyTrade Franchisee are the following:
- Passionate about the development of children
- Believe in the importance of educational equipment
- Positive self-image and communication skills
- Friendly and interact constructively with all people
- Any qualification related to the development and learning of children using educational equipment
- Known in community and positively involved
- Physical healthy to carry products (or appoint delivery person to help)
- Business sense and enthusiasm and desire to grow and sustain a business
- Personal day-to-day involvement in the management of the Franchise
- Financial security and capacity to “open” the Franchise
- Adherence to established operational procedures and positive continual improvement feedback
- Positive attitude.
Apply for a franchise here.
Kindly complete all the fields below and press the submit button.